by Rev. David Strickler
updated 5/9/2016 12:46:32 AM
The takeover of scientific progress, without illuminated understanding of the inherent worth of every human being, shackles untold billions of people in this generation and the next in slavery to the chariots of despotism and further takeover by special privilege. Science has been harnessed by the finance sector to be used against freedom. Protecting this freedom requires vigilance and a warning, as when Benjamin Franklin was asked, “Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?” To which Franklin responded, “A Republic, if you can keep it.” 1
It seems not to matter who comments about it, or how often, or the lack of commentary from an over-privileged almost necessary evil of the Beltway Media Industrial Broadcasting Complex 2 whose ego’s are thin-skinned as other CEO businessmen such as whiny ass GE chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt. They also resent any well deserved criticism and commit to willingly censoring genuine voices presenting empirical economics to the contrary or those crying ‘you are being misled’ is supplanted instead with their own brand of economic misinformation promoting intentional institutional financial illiteracy. Why? In order to keep people confused and for ratings; besides, perhaps they ruminate knowing answers given to them by think tanks who chose to advertise on their networks? Perhaps they think the general public is too stupid for them to take time in explaining issues of money they deem difficult to understand? Perhaps it cuts into their profits to give a damn? Much-to-perhaps?-ignore is consistent broadcasting horsecrap, since there are a plethora of people who have the talent to explain such issues.
Little do broadcasters realize that they are just pawns being used by larger financial forces to achieve what corporations truly want in this nation, takeover control. They are well paid lab-rats, profiled by behavioral engineers who understand the necessary infrastructure to get their corporate clients what they want: to impose the deadly free enterprise agenda of totalitarian capitalism.
Sound like science fiction? Really? Maybe, maybe not, although this is very possible in the circles I travel. At the very least, consider this: whether you agree with me or not is immaterial.
Why the hell bother to inform the public with information and complete facts so the public can have an understanding that the anger they feel is justified? Is ANYONE in the the Beltway Media Industrial Broadcasting Complex informing you of the root problem of RENT SEEKING? 3 Or contribution to existing problems coming from the MIRACLE OF COMPOUND INTEREST? 4 5 Why bother when you can hand out any plausible answer dipped in the behavioral economics of either major political parties stupefying fiscal policies? Just allow audiences to feel violated, it feeds attention to the incomplete crap presented. Why should the public know that their anger has a basis in reality? I think I get it—giving citizens unpoliticized answers is an entitlement!
It is easier for so called “News Agencies,” to use their takeover control from advertising revenue to deflect away from information that may contribute to increasing the public’s awareness. Why do anything requiring more effort such as educating the public on what is really going on? This type of sheering off, redirecting, also allows the politicians enough headroom to employ their financial illiteracy and siphon off money from labor, industry and the public domain to pay bankers. That’s right, profit off the American public’s trust, at the behest of the financial sector.
Have you listened to the laughable & appalling glut of junk economics coming from republican-neoliberals such as Gov. Rick Synder, former Gov. Bobby Jindal or the bully no manners, Gov. Chris Christie to name only a few? How about my ‘first to be heard here’ announcement that Sen. Ted Cruz is ‘creating more darkness?’ Ted Cruz’s ideas of ‘free enterprise’ can only be imposed at gunpoint in a police state, which only a socialist government can impose as Milton Friedman himself observed 6
In the same breath the Beltway Media Industrial Broadcasting Complex gets paid for their financial illiteracy on federal budgets, they then pay their producers to ensure support for the very same financial illiteracy on federal debt and deficits opined from any of their specially chosen guests to fit their harmful narrative. Now just ‘add water’ and keep duplicating the process of circular repeating via their ‘on-air’ broadcasting hypnotism. An ongoing narrative engineered to sound rational, sensible and logical and importantly, consumably spiced with synthetic certainty. The finest sensory entrapment with just enough calculation to ensure subliminal saturation threshold doesn’t invoke the rejection response of a forced-fed human nervous system; just enough so as not to provoke aggravation from this takeover. Although, the current anger in the electorate might be the threshold having been breached: the public is angry for having been violated.
The flawed shortcomings of broadcasters’ knowledge of American economic history, whether on cable (throw a dart and you’ll hit one, e.g., Joe Scarborough on MSNBC) or radio (e.g., Charlie Sykes, WTMJ) and their laissez faire attitude of not updating their education, are used as a powerful takeover tool tactfully by the networks to shower the authority of ‘corporate daddy & mommy’ over their ‘star personalities’, and are likely chastised when not towing the totalitarian corporate economic policy message and associated agenda agenda by reminding them that ‘our ratings are the source of your paycheck’ so tow the line and mischaracterize the scope and content of the news and read what we pay you to read.’
This is a great tool for preventing, intentionally, the full informing of American citizens on what they need to know. People know something is wrong, but answers as to who is culpable, where the problem lies and who is responsible is ignored (censored) by the message being blasted for ratings due to the paradigm of corporate socialism (free enterprise) and inherent profit interest. All else be damned and never mind the middle class ‘we are not here to educate our audiences let them eat cake. Results? Slowly chipping away at what the United States represents as a nation under the false pretense of freedom and ‘American exceptionalism’ and wall-street profit motive.
This opens up a playground for business individuals with executive parasitic skills to assist wall-street’s draining of the economy. Take, for example, one of the executive corporate siphons at CBS, CEO Les Moonves, was quoted as saying: “It may not be good for America, but it’s damn good for CBS,“ 7 As if Mr. Moonves couldn’t stimulate some deep investigative reporting in his news division? Pardon me, how terrible of me to forget-he’s an American, so it’s more about the money derived from his profit centers. Moonves’ comments are likely typical amidst the parasitic business community of executive CEOs and news executives 8 and he is likely not the only CEO or executives in broadcasting using takeover control to prevent relevant information that serves the public interest to reach citizens of this nation.
Siphons like Moonves would better serve the United States if someone just hauled off and kicked him and others like him, in the ass—repeatedly, metaphorically speaking, for wanting the use of resources in the United States at no cost or taxes and never mind giving a fuller rendition of the facts. That might be more merciful than living under the penalty of a curse levied by the living and breathing Spirit of our Nation. Why such a strong metaphor you might ask? The Beltway Corporate Media, suavely and with great ingenuity became the de facto lobby group for Donald Trump. How so? They wanted the results of higher ratings and in exchange for consideration Trump received nearly $2 billion in free media exposure over the past year 9 The media enjoyed the ratings and the push of wallstreet (Trump) closer into the White House to further drain the economy.
Why, you may ask are they cursed? Because they and other political or non political personages in the Democratic and Republican parties are beginning to suffer under a curse, no joke-haven’t you noticed the deserved circus happening in republican party primaries? A curse from where? A curse from Truth. It is my sincere view that the Beltway Media Industrial Broadcasting Complex is a part of a national threat to the economic security of the United States. They takeover the narrative to ensure to their brand edited truths to talk in brand pre-canned scenarios. But they are not alone as an institutional center generating profit from the clear and present danger of obfuscation.
This takeover includes both political parties, Democrats (with the exception of anti-neoliberalism of Bernie Sanders campaign) and Republicans do not want you to understand ANYTHING about the root causes of economic inequality or hand they had in it, but here again, why bother revealing either parties’ culpability? Unless you demand Beltway Media Industrial Broadcasting Complex speak outside their enormous financial illiteracy concerning how federal budgets are managed and also demand for interviews of people who are literate in their field of discipline, who can explain what hasn’t been permitted explanation outside of orthodox glossolalia. There are people outside the networks’ usual guest lists who can provide counter-narratives to their upheld false premises. It can’t happen without your complaints, it won’t happen.
I’ll prove it to you right now. Example, Donald Trump has received enormous free coverage for months. Where is the coverage given when there are genuine explanations of coverage in economy from those who are not financially illiterate, such as Dr. Michael Hudson, Dr. Stephanie Kelton or Prof. Steve Keen or Prof. Bill Mitchell or another, how about Mike Norman? Oh come on, not even Marshall Auerback? Any of Joseph M. Firestone and his incredible, salient articles? Sigh, they even say no to Warren Mosler? Have you heard any of their correct opposing empirically-founded explanations inside our Beltway Media Industrial Broadcasting Complex? Yup. NO Such coverage. You’d think it was virtually non existent. Is such coverage likely to be found on The Young Turks? Nope! Hell, you won’t even find them interviewed on RealTime with Bill Maher who is outside the Beltway Media Complex. Makes one wonder what kind of junk economics, if any, is promoted on The Young Turk and by whom.
But I get it, it’s heresy to complain about corporatism of the Beltway Media Complex’s entitlements. NeoFeudal corporate takeover of religion replace by the worship of business marketing! All fall on your hands and knees to worship the Beltway Media Broadcasting Industrial Complex, the orthodoxy and sacred cow of engineered & edited ‘factruths.’ 10 Well hear this oh those in the self-righteous piety of Beltway, I can only say this—Kiss My Ass.
For now though, let’s resume….
If you go outside the Beltway Media Industrial Broadcasting Complex, you’ll find some factual information; check out The Real News Network where you might discover answers and more answers, it beats the crap-o-nomics from the invalid doomsday view from the impaired economic gatekeepers called the ‘Chicago School’ who control the economic information inside the Beltway Media Industrial Broadcasting Complex. Hell, a city called Rimini, Italy gave some of the true econ stars even some of whom predicted the great crash, Rimini citizens hosted them in an economics concert and that you didn’t even hear about here in the United States; Beltway Media executives CENSORED it in the name of brand management.
The takeover of preventing people from knowing why a problem exists in economics, appears to be a cyclical template of unresolved physical, emotional and intellectual conditions emerging from the race mind of humanity, specifically from within business leaders in the United States and abroad. This cycle keeps repeating itself as forgotten lessons of economic history, under newer memes to fit the style of ignorance of the day such as the clingy metalmaniacs having a serious gold standard hangover stoked by CNBC and Peter Schiff who doesn’t even have a background in economics.
Another aspect of the takeover template is its use as a scourge against our freedom inside the current money-lenders and their political worker bees. 11 The development of the template design is coagulated from demand data in marketing along with a good dose of sculpting from with modern behavioral science 12 started with a burgeoning desire executing an act of necromancy, invoking the personality of market bestiality, market narcissism and market sadism out of the collective memory of types of leaders from the Dark Ages. It appears to be their wish to takeover the bastion of freedom known as the United States while pillaging it with privatization and reducing it into a failed Roman State under the guise of social conservatism whose adherents of political glossolalia fail to see that the true culprit of problems is free-market capitalism.
Modern day prophet and English ceremonial magician, William G. Gray (1913-1992) 13, who wrote “The Tree of Evil,” 14 was one of the many who foretold the upcoming crisis in the world. This is an excellent book that explores understanding the nature of evil in the world today 15 and a worthy read.
In chapter 7 of William G. Gray’s book, Evil Old and New, he cites from a different angle of human discernment as to how the takeover of freedom would take place. The terminology I use from my theological and qabalistic exegesis of the Hebrew word חשך (choshek) 16 is rendered in my use of the phrase, ‘the creation of darkness.’ How William G. Gray explained what would come to be is what I have called here and elsewhere in my body of work, ‘the creation of darkness.’ This ‘creation of darkness’ is generated by the hand of financial, political and misguided religious ignorance (mainly evangelical) in individuals in the United States private sector and some in the government feeding on misinformed citizens.
To this day, William G. Gray’s written explanations of evil can assist one to comprehend why there is evil, what its nature is and how people will re-employ it to assist in a re-enslavement of human beings into a dark age; a dark age that reinvigorates the nightmare of feudal control. This reemergence of Feudalism has been taking place over the past 30 or more years. This mass event is a rebuttal from those who hate the phrase, “all men are created equal” that Henry Clay in 1842 called the “great fundamental principle.” William G. Gray was and still is correct. Mystics can and do see through the chimera of opines and humans that ‘create darkness’ and have been reporting, pointing and shouting out the bonds of delusion for humanity to avoid.
Cognitive and Behavioral Science is a knife that can cut both ways, depending on the ‘who’ in science and what the personality of the ‘who’ is infatuated with; what they think they might have uncovered. In damaged and/or underdeveloped personalities resultant from environmental and hereditary characteristics, an encoded expression rises within the incarnate storage of the race mind. This ‘race mind’ rises from a permutation of constants and shifting variables within the collective memory of humanity which still represent a dynamic apparatus and recompilation of unburnt karma from the history of delusion found in feudalism.
In humanity’s family, our nations had escaped this damage of human history not too long ago. The reappearance persistent of this vampiric 17 18 and unchecked impulse originating from the ‘lizard brain’ unmasks business leaders who seek to overcome the chagrin of their lost control of governance due to the pulling back the curtains of revealing genuine conspiracies (think: marketing) to bilk the public. Sometimes things brought to light in public does wonders for social orders.
Today’s modern society can produce a plethora of mantras providing cover from bullshit detection and this one particular CON hides under the guise of Austerity using the misleading term called a ‘balanced federal budget’ or the ‘Federal Debt’ or the ‘Federal Budget Deficits.’ Oh, and let’s not forget the Con of the term ‘Surplus’ that came from the economic cult of Robert Rubin, or the latest CON job on commercials pleaded to not let Puerto Rico go bankrupt or you will suffer loss in your pensions. 19 Really? The Bond vigilantes and Robber Barons will find a way to take the pensions regardless. Even a couple thousand years ago, the power to takeover was protected—No Debt Jubilee; many sources including those who represented the republicans and evangelicals at the time of the Great Rabbi Jesus wouldn’t have any of it, so they crucified him.
Yet, behind all of the spurious activity of the synthetic trope called the marketplace, there are basically two types of progress: spiritual growth vertically whose main feature is growth out of the bonds of delusion, and growth horizontally which is continuity of being of a series of effects from the knowledge of good and evil, the glib sophistry embedded in the Eros of materialism. We can speak of the vertical progress later; for now I am attenuating to the horizontal progress into devolution.
What appears to be technical evolution may be, often times, devolutionary growth into a sideways channel that we refer to in our order as ‘horizontal growth.” This horizontal growth which enables humans to have more/do more with the use of technology that has a whole slew of toll-booths that will get less and less paying traffic. Wages are not in fair proportion to the current price of extortion in the free enterprise of corporate socialism profits. This enables a form of righteous business behavior that sucks the life out of its surroundings, attested to by the noted bestiality of Chicago school style neoliberal policies brought to life in Flint, Michigan and in other cities in the United States. It is this kind of unnecessary crap-o-nomics, in my opinion, that the Beltway Media in particular @CBNC appears to profit from consistently.
Cities such as Flint, MI and others have public infrastructure being put up for auction, to be bid upon sometimes silently and sometimes highly visible to anyone but the ignorant, paid-not-to-look, beltway broadcasters (advertising payola) being paid off by the private financial sector. The active participants Finance Sector is laughing their asses off at political schmucks the likes of Governor Rick Snyder and others, who are grossly illiterate to the long term consequences of privatizing public holdings, and are nothing more than temporary puppets. Another example, Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the Utah Republican carrying the banner of the GOP’s merry men’s brand of fiscal Neoliberal Junk Economic policies, he and his party represents. Where else but in the United States of America would residents from Flint, Michigan, be forced to pay for lead-laden water from a private provider?
Current progress appears to be nothing more than leaps and bounds backward to the pre-Enlightenment period of history, except that in this instance, the power of science is being used to bullshit people while fueling the attempt of a handful of Capitalistic Oligarchs 20 with their brood of corporate henchman and Corporate Entities for the usurpation of the authority of government, the voice of YOU, the people.
Granted we do have problems with some people in government; nowhere near the problem we have with Americans backstabbing Americans for a profit.
The modern Republican party seeks to uphold its blackenstein behavior, alongside the Republican and Democratic parties seek to disassemble our nation and other modern nations with the Warcraft being launched by the Finance Sector. Here is part of the source of anger in the middle class while scaring misinformed citizens with a ton of mischaracterized and pre-canned verbal un-reality from the Beltway Media such as, “We have to stop borrowing.” The fact is the Federal Government doesn’t have to borrow from anyone, let alone the ilk on Wallstreet. In another example promoted in the Beltway Media, the “Federal government is going bankrupt/insolvent and that the debt will harm our children,” this is another falsehood with no basis in reality.
Both the Media and the political parties suffer from a sickness that resembles a dichotomy, a form of information schizophrenia becoming more pronounced, a schizoid incoherence of Neoliberal 21—Neoconservative 22 is causing a circular-repeat of dialogue producing a profitable brain rot in both Republicans and Democrats.
Nothing could be further from the facts or truth being produced in the market today. These organizations hire advertising to be hoisted to produce fear in the goodness of Americans. This art of advertising lies come from the scientific findings of behaviorism and a choir of whiny verbal abuse generated by the community of American business people, a well paid for science serving to assist a many headed hydra’s corporate parasitism. We have been witnessing a resurgence of the new feudal lords wielding vast swaths of ownership in finance, insurance and real estate sector 23 beside the intellectual property from knowledge and patents to name a few, in the takeover of our country.
This was aided by misguided emotional tantrums of individuals residing in power, such as the late Justice Antonin Scalia and some of the twisted, perverted jurisprudence from Justice Samuel Alito giving way to Citizens United and the weakening blow to the Voter’s Rights Act awhile ago. Just look at footage of what happened in the Arizona Presidential Preference election (primaries), 60 polling place for one county reduced from 200+ OR 1 polling place for every 21,000 people. Thank You, oh bloviate irrational conservative wonders in SCOTUS who helped to do this. What jackasses.
So scientific progress, for whom and what? This appears to be a massive use of scientific mind, especially in behavioral sciences, to gain control of the instinctual nature of free people. Since it is not talked about it would appear to be a covert operation. Nevertheless, its design is to betray you and create the conditions necessary so that you give consent for corporate borgs (which are inherently a socialism hive) to determine your choices and your worth. Seems like only the monied interests 24 are making progress.
But this kind of progress requires a fear induced by a form of mesmerism achievable only by today’s attention harnessed by a technology of visualization, in order to secure a consensus agreement called the fantasia of scarcity. This is devolutionary in its intentional design, to remove your freedom through fear. I don’t call that progress, I call it totalitarian capitalism and it hates that you still have power.
Thankfully we still have dental health–there might still be some true progress to hold onto, at least our mouths can be cleaned and shiver less imagining the oral hygiene of the Dark Ages. Here is a jocular thought, maybe purgatory is, in a sense, God washing out the shortcomings in the mouths of souls who haven’t gained dominion over their own personalities, instead of trying to gain control of others.
We have plenty of problems; yet the only scarcity we truly have is having someone with the balls to present what is going on by shine a light on the silent thieves in the night. The only thing horrifying is the rapid shift of capitalism into takeover totalitarian capitalism along with the backstabbing, lies, avarice and greed in our American Business system with its used car salesman tonality, seeking to shortchange or even circumvent the evolutionary progress of the family of humanity while at the same time auctioning off our nation.
But wait-! There’s sure to be more takeover lurking within the halls built by the avarice and greed of people under the moniker of capitalism! Why? Because in this plane humanity is bound by the dichotomy of the knowledge of Good and Evil: the more good rising gives rise to an emergence of more evil-homeostasis. It also point to the need for equilibration, except on a conscious level through regulations: any behavior without brakes requires acts of the self conscious use of STOP. Without that you will continue to welcome the new and improved sadism of the emerging Dark Ages. Without removing the blinders of ideology and admission to error, more rancor will arise.
Hey Democrats! Get off your ASSES and VOTE because it is not just the financial illiteracy of the Beltway Media—it is also the financial illiteracy of your politicans taking advantage of your incomplete understanding of how our Money and Budgets actualy function!
Rev. Dr. David Strickler
Copyright © 2016 by Institute of Spiritual Climate LLC
- ATTRIBUTION: The response is attributed to BENJAMIN FRANKLIN—at the close of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, when queried as he left Independence Hall on the final day of deliberation—in the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland’s delegates to the Convention. More here: “A Republic, if you can keep it.” ↩
- As stated elsewhere in my writings, the fine art of Black Magic advertising practices in the print and broadcasting industry; ABC, CBS, NBC, COMCAST, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, et al. to name a few while leaving out FOX since it isn’t a news agency, its a Neoliberal Republican Politburo. ↩
- “Rent-Seeking.” Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia, March 17, 2016. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rent-seeking&oldid=710571364. ↩
- Hudson, Michael. 2004. “The Mathematical Economics of Compound Rates of Interest: A Four-Thousand Year Overview Part I.” Michael Hudson. January 24. http://michael-hudson.com/2004/01/the-mathematical-economics-of-compound-rates-of-interest-a-four-thousand-year-overview-part-i/. ↩
- Hudson, Michael. 2001. “The Mathematical Economics of Compound Rates of Interest: A Four-Thousand Year Overview Part II.” Michael Hudson. April 24. http://michael-hudson.com/2001/04/the-mathematical-economics-of-compound-rates-of-interest-a-four-thousand-year-overview-part-ii/. ↩
- Shaefer, Standard. “Duck, Duck, Goose: Financing the War, Financing the World.” Counterpunch, An Interview with Michael Hudson, author of Super Imperialism, April 21, 2003. http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/04/21/an-interview-with-michael-hudson-author-of-super-imperialism/. ↩
- Colins, Eliza. “Les Moonves: Trump’s run is ‘damn good for CBS’ Web blog post. POLITICO. 29 February 2016. Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/les-moonves-trump-cbs-220001#ixzz44YMrgpqS ↩
- such as, CEOs such as Roger Ailes of FOX; Brian L. Roberts of COMCAST or Andrew Lack of NBC; ABC News President James Goldston; Sara Just, Executive producer of PBS News Hour. ↩
- Calderone, Michael. 2016. “Donald Trump Has Received Nearly $2 Billion In Free Media Attention.” News. The Huffington Post. March 15. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-2-billion-free-media_us_56e83410e4b065e2e3d75935. ↩
- “factruths” is a term coined by Rev. David Strickler ↩
- if you prefer, purchased legislator(s) ↩
- Bigelow, Jay. 2009. “Buyer Beware: Behavioral Science vs. Behavioral Marketing.” MM&M. August 1. http://www.mmm-online.com/features/buyer-beware-behavioral-science-vs-behavioral-marketing/article/140903/. ↩
- biography here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_G._Gray ↩
- Gray, William G. 1984. Tree of Evil. Revised edition. York Beach, Me: Red Wheel Weiser. ↩
- There is a second edition of the book, “Exorcising The Tree of Evil“;Gray, William G. 2002. Exorcizing the Tree of Evil. First edition. Kima Global. ↩
- “Strong’s Hebrew: 2822. חֹ֫שֶׁך (choshek) — Darkness, Obscurity.” Accessed April 6, 2016. http://biblehub.com/hebrew/2822.htm. ↩
- “Vampire.” Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia, April 2, 2016. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vampire&oldid=713247237 ↩
- Group Sects such as evangelicals often have, from my experience, an attachment to the astral field of their group that is vampiric. These Astral Shells are bits and pieces of unreconciled experiences from departed souls that is part of the constants and variables. These are reincarnated as trends of thought in milieu and feeds off the emotional energy (positive or negative) in the astral layers of individuals like leeches and seek to takeover the organism. These vampiric shells often live approx 400 to 600 years if it can maintain its anthropomorphic (रूप ) form. ↩
- Staff, CFIF. “CFIF Launches National Media Campaign to Oppose House ‘Super Chapter 9’ Bankruptcy Legislation for Puerto Rico.” Center for Individual Freedom, April 3, 2016. http://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/3047-cfif-launches-national-media-campaign-to-oppose-house-qsuper-chapter-9q-bankruptcy-legislation-for-puerto-rico. Video link here: https://youtu.be/bCi2eZcMxrM ↩
- Oligarchy: Rule by the few, usually the rich, and hence an economically polarized society. The term recently has been applied to the Russia’s “free market” kleptocrats who obtained Russia’s raw-materials resources and other assets under Pres. Yeltsin in 1996 through insider trading. The term has been extended to Latin America and other economies that polarize as wealth concentrates in the financial class at the top of the pyramid. http://michael-hudson.com/2014/01/n-is-for-neo-serfdom-o-is-for-offshore-banking/ ↩
- Neoliberalism: The philosophy that public ownership and regulation is inherently less efficient than management by financial operators. The policy conclusion is that the public domain and government enterprises should be privatized and the sales proceeds used to roll back taxes on the highest wealth and income brackets. Unlike the liberalism of Adam Smith and subsequent free-trade economists, neoliberalism endorses an intrusive role of government to protect property and financial fortunes without regard to long-term tendency for the exponential growth of debt to exceed and indeed undercut the economy’s ability to pay. http://michael-hudson.com/2014/01/n-is-for-neo-serfdom-o-is-for-offshore-banking/ ↩
- Neoconservatives: Ideologues who oppose government authority and taxation of wealth, except where governments are controlled by the financial and property sectors. Neoconservatives view democratic governments that impose progressive income taxes to finance public infrastructure and other economic welfare as being as reprehensible as the pre-democratic regimes criticized by Adam Smith and other early liberals protesting against governments controlled by autocratic monarchs spending tax revenue largely on the wars and colonial ventures. Neoconservatives in fact tend to support wars to enforce the Washington Consensus throughout the world. http://michael-hudson.com/2014/01/n-is-for-neo-serfdom-o-is-for-offshore-banking/ ↩
- “FIRE Sector.” Roosevelt Institute, January 26, 2010. http://rooseveltinstitute.org/fire-sector/. ↩
- the highly visible and annoying anti-American economics from the group known as Peter G. Peterson Foundation, which has the ability to spend untold millions of in advertising (political payola) to purchase talking heads and commercial fear on all major networks such as @ABC, @CNN, @CNBC, @MSNBC, @NBC, @CBS, @PBS and @COMCAST to misinform citizens with their untrue economics propaganda disguised as factual political information through mass misinformation in order to have the reign to damage our Nation by promoting their brand of fear through their untrue twisted economics on for instance, the national debt. You can sample the Peterson Foundation lying through their Foundation’s Teeth here in “Disappearing Act‘. In terms of standards established in our economic history and and without the junk science what they promote is a contrivance of pure BullShit. Because it is the Private Debt that is a threat to our way of life, NOT THE FEDERAL DEBT” ↩