Photo above: Super Blood Moon 2015 Eclipse Sequence
© Mike Taylor – Taylor Photography
Institute of Spiritual Climate LLC
Is Proud to Present Its Social & Spiritual Commentaries:
SPIRITUAL CLIMATE NEWSLETTER
from the Desk of Spiritual Climate’s Editor: September 2015
Last updated 11/04/2015 4:17:09 PM
Having just passed the point of Solar Equilibrium, the Autumnal Equinox, the perfect balance of day and night, followed closely by the magnificent Lunar Eclipse of the Blood Red Moon, we bid you a warm welcome to our September 2015 Edition of The Spiritual Climate Newsletter.
With so many exciting happenings within the span of a few days: Pope Francis’ visit to Washington D.C., arriving on September 22, 2015, the Autumnal Equinox on September 23, 2015, Speaker of the House John Boehner’s resignation on September 25, 2015, all this followed by front row seats for the people in the U.S.A. to have the best view of the Total Lunar Eclipse on the night of September 27, 2015; the past few days have been filled with change, anticipation and awe!
While the Bozone Beltway Media continues to display their blistering dementia arguing about Hillary’s email, instead of reporting on the issues and details about fiscal/monetary economic, social and labor, to name a few that the presidential candidates are expounding on, replaced with the usual ‘stuck on repeat’ major media outlets become more stupid or lazy than Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Bill O’Reilly or Scott Pelley with their crony, network supported neoliberal-capitalist-misinformation-agenda 1 they and their colleagues on COMCAST, FOX, CNN, CNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, NBC, et al, reverberate in chorus while vigorously defending their delusions. These talking heads keep spewing a continual cacophony of antiquated Austrian Economic “fool’s gold” that is bunk, invalid, utterly dated from the period of cavemen and at best, sounding off their pure economic & monetary illiteracy 2 & analysis on Federal Budgets, Federal Deficits and Federal Debt 3 fear mongering and continue to refuse to Debunk ANY of the common myths about the Federal budget they regurgitate. 4
Not to be outdone, CNN News exemplifies Bozone Beltway Media posture by being either too CHEAP, STUPID or Corporately BIGOTED to hire an Economic Historian for comments, possibly trumped (no pun intended) by the shrill-panting in the business network of CNBC who appear completely comfortable in blatantly allowing its programming and moderators to support Fraudulent Conveyance in the dismantling of Sovereign Democracies by the hand of skilled financial engineers such as Bond Vigilantes at launching full-scale Financial Warfare — a coup d’etat producing a THEFT of democracy in GREECE 5, headed by Germany’s Sociopath Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble leading the business troops of the Euro-zone vehemently chanting, ‘Sign Zeee Papers,’ followed by a whiny-ass business retort in two part harmony from Joe Kernen and the amoral dementia of Michelle Caruso-Cabrera chanting, ‘To HELL with Democracy, sell your brain to the Mussolini’s of business and Where’s my 10% yield? (raised shaking fists) Damn you FED,” finishing with the shouts of fury from millions in the NRA’s borg-mind sounding like the voice of Denis Leary screaming, “WE NEED MORE GUNS.”
What follows in the background of any of the above mentioned Beltway Media Fear Mongering Broadcasting is the unheard howling of SATAN successfully deceiving audiences, speaking through the above Beltway Media profit centers and then sucking the body, freedom and soul of the people in his broadcasting deception nightmare’s invitation into the chains of corporate bigotry, disinformation and misinformation slavery.
Back on this side of the big pond, 38% of American Workforce is Still Jobless in the United States. And in the meantime, we here in Arizona, not what you would call a poor state by any means, win the race to the bottom in education with Gov. Doug Ducey leadership with support from clueless, monetary illiterate, and bigoted major business leaders. What does that say about supporting the growth and ground for success in all children’s future, at least in Arizona? That about sums up the past quarter, doesn’t it?
(…long Sigh…) With so many news-worthy topics of interest to explore, it begs the question, where does one begin?
This is the Third Quarterly Edition in our successful, resurrected series of social comments and commentaries, musing and bemusing, and points of interest and concern. Sharing our thoughts in printed form, our contributors ponder the beauty and ugliness, joy and pain, wisdom and folly of humanity, hoping to strike, as Rev. Strickler expresses in his teachings, that exquisite note of proportionality, that equilibrium between the light and dark, mirth and sadness, to nurture a spark of thought that perhaps will grow into an awareness, discovery and then a knowing within our readers.
In This 2015 Autumn Edition of Spiritual Climate Newsletter:
We find Wendy Ford in her article “I Lie Daily”, as she explores the subject of the way we lie in so many ways, sometimes without conscious awareness, in multiple situations or intentionally contrived…
While Glen Ford discovers and exposes bits and pieces of the prior Glen in his article “Recognition”…
And share a bit of travel with Adam Crosthwaite in “Self-Subterfuge”, as he navigates through the twists and turns of fooling oneself in order to achieve a goal…
While back here (not exclusively) in Arizona, please consider the direction we are heading by exchanging information for knowledge in Christine Ford’s “Prelude to Stupidity”.
Finally, “Innovation”, by Rev. W. David Strickler, brings insight into the bastardization of the meaning of the word, or an answer to our suspicion that since his stroke in 2004, Dr. Strickler actually relaxes by watching the American Automotive reality series (this is no Bull!) called: Overhaulin’ 6 featuring Chip Foose, Chris Jacob et al, and it does explain the song he muses with: Gasoline 7 !
So pull up a comfy chair, pour yourself a frosty cold or steamy hot beverage of your choice, and join us as we take a small journey this autumn season through some ever changing mysteries to be explored on this spinning sphere we call Earth, from our location in land of the free and the home of the brave (though not necessarily ~sane~), the USA.
may continued health and joy of discovery and wonderment be yours
– the Editor, Spiritual Climate Newsletter
Copyright © 2015 by Institute of Spiritual Climate LLC
- Invaluable historical overview here: “Beginner’s Guide to Neoliberalism #1: The Basics“; here: “Beginner’s Guide to Neoliberalism #2: House that Hayek Built“; here: “Beginner’s Guide to Neoliberalism #3: World Domination“; and finally, here: “Beginner’s Guide to Neoliberalism #4: Acceptable in the 80s” on SoundCloud by @weeklyeconpod ↩
- Ezra Pound, 1885-1972, Poet, Critic, Intellectual; “In our time, the curse is monetary illiteracy, just as inability to read plain print was the curse of earlier centuries.” ↩
- Quote: “The national debt is the equity that supports the entire global credit structure. So, when you talk about messing with the national debt in that way, you are talking about potentially under mining the support for the entire global credit structure. (Also) The public has been badly misinformed. We do not have a debt crisis, and our deficit is not a national disgrace. We are not at the mercy of the Chinese, and we’re in no danger of becoming Greece. That’s because the U.S. government is not like a household, or a private business, or a municipality, or a country in the Eurozone. Those entities are all users of currency; the U.S. government is an issuer of currency. It can never run out of its own money or face the kinds of problems we face when our books don’t balance.” end quote 2013 STEPHANIE KELTON, Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics at the University of Missouri-Kansas City some of her writings here: NEW ECONOMIC PERPECTIVES ↩
- Quote… “Our challenge is not whether we can “afford” to make the payments we have promised to seniors, veterans, the disabled, government contractors, healthcare providers, bondholders, etc. (today, tomorrow and into the indefinite future) but whether we will be a productive enough nation to allow the government to make good on those promises without causing an inflation problem. That is the debate we should be having.” end quote, Stephanie Kelton, 2013, How to Talk About Debt and Deficits: Don’t Think of an Elephant* . ↩
- Joseph M. Firestone, Austerity, Greece’s Debt Crisis and the Theft of Democracy, EIS Web Press; 1 edition (August 14, 2015) Kindle Edition ↩
- located here: Overhaulin’ and also here in IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408409/ ↩
- youtube: Gasoline by Kicking Harold ↩