web analytics

Spiritual Climate Newsletter — DECEMBER 2007 — Editors Introduction

SCN WINTER 825“It’s not a mindless, indifferent, blind universe.  It never was, get used to it!  In the end, there’s still the WORD; Everywhere, in Heaven and its Angels, The Earth and the stars, Even in the Darkest Dark of the HUMAN SOUL.  It was there the WORD burned brightest and for a moment, I was blinded.” — Archangel Gabriel, as spoken by Christopher Walken,  from the Movie:  PROPHECY 3:  The Ascent

Institute of Spiritual Climate LLC

Is Proud to Present Its Social & Spiritual Commentaries:

SPIRITUAL CLIMATE NEWSLETTER

from the Desk of Spiritual Climate’s Editor: December 24, 2007

We are not a rich corporation, so this publication is a labor and gift of love that is solely supported by donations from its readers.  You may freely forward or redistribute it to whomever you wish.  No donation is required.  All donations are greatly appreciated.   Just Click on the secured-link below, it will accept your Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover or PayPal to make a donation.

DONATION TO SPIRITUAL CLIMATE ~ CLICK HERE ~

This Newsletter can be viewed on the AlcyoneMagi ® web log on the following link:  http://alcyonemagi.spaces.live.com

Want SPIRITUAL CLIMATE NEWSLETTER delivered right into your Email Box? Click here SPIRITUAL CLIMATE and in the subject line type in ADD ME

NOTE:  It is permissible to translate this publication into other languages if the translated version along with its link is sent to SPIRITUAL CLIMATE.  Full permission is granted for forwarding/sharing this publication with other persons.  No part of the author’s articles in this newsletter can be quoted or used for any other publication without first in advance obtaining the express written permission of SPIRITUAL CLIMATE. Please include the final version of the article you are writing, a link of where it will be available along with a highlighted and/or underlining quote of the text from any of our article’s you wish to use, upon review and decision you will then be notified of our answer for permission of use in your publication.  Permission can be obtained by emailing a request in English by clicking SPIRITUAL CLIMATE , with the word ‘TRANSLATION’ in the Subject Line.

INTRODUCTION:

Benedicat vos omnipotens Deus, Pater, et Filius, et Spiritus Sanctus!  Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas to the Readers, Students, and Friends of Spiritual Climate Newsletter!

Rev. Strickler asked me to include this special opening note in this edition: First and Foremost, the Entire Staff and Contributors of Spiritual Climate Newsletter would extend gratitude for all the Men and Women in uniform around the globe who are serving in the Armed Forces of the U.S.A. Please know that we recognize you and your families who sacrifice so much to keep us safe. We pray for your protection, safety and speedy return to home. We also pray for grace and intercession for any in our great nation who are in need of help or services from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina or any personal devastation resulting from unregulated policies that have wreaked havoc upon our citizens, be it loss of employment, illness or any personal trauma. Let us find the courage and strength to enable the hard work required for toward true peace and authentic prosperity so that people in other countries will shape their governments and leaders to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Friendly Reminder: Now that we are back in publication, after much soul searching and meetings with the staff of writers and contributors to the Spiritual Climate Newsletter we are going to publish bimonthly editions, or in other words, at two months intervals. This decision has come with some angst due to the popularity we have learned our newsletter has, since it is forwarded to parts and people unknown around the world.

That being said, be it known that the writers and contributors are eager and excited for the continued publication of the Spiritual Climate Newsletter. Because of the ever increasing productivity demands from employers, however, one has to recognize that something cannot be created out of nothing. Productivity inflation is encroaching and usurping the time, space and freedom of all individuals, masterminded by those who live parasitically off of the productive powers of labor and the nonproductive overhead of management.  Our solution for the time being is simple: you can look forward to receiving new editions of the Spiritual Climate Newsletter on a bimonthly basis.

IN THIS EDITION

The December 2007 Edition of the Spiritual Climate Newsletter comes to you HOT off word processors with the following social commentaries:

Dr. Strickler opens the DECEMBER 2007 Edition with a look at emptiness, inspired by a neighborhood Christmas light decoration expedition in his article “THE ABSENCE OF CHRISTMAS”.

Christine Ford presents a challenging premise that may just shake you awake in her article “THE PERSONAL IMPOTENCE OF ENGINEERED ADULT AUTISM”.

We warmly welcome back Roger Clark as he joins with us this holiday season by sharing his exploration of joy in his article entitled: “AND NOW A WORD FROM ‘ANDY ROONEY’. . .”

Wendy Ford shares her moments of observation of this rapidly paced season in her article called: “A LITTLE BIT OF THIS N’ THAT”

In his vivid commentary entitled “CHILDREN OF CHILDREN”, Adam Crosthwaite shares his ever growing discovery of the vast expanse and richness of life interwoven with his internal contemplations of the past, present and future.

Also we would also like to extend a warm thank-you for My Favorite Ezines for counting our Newsletter in their Directory of listings and the beautiful summary they included.

As always, we invite you to grab a cup, mug, glass or thermos of your favorite beverage, settle down into that comfy computer chair, and enjoy the ponderings and wanderings we have put together to share with you as you indulge this wonderfully festive yet sobering DECEMBER 2007 Edition of the Spiritual Climate Newsletter.

The Staff of Spiritual Climate would like to welcome you to the wonders of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness available to all who seek.

Welcome to the DECEMBER 2007 EDITION of the SPIRITUAL CLIMATE NEWSLETTER and  Blessings to all!

Christine Ford, Editor

The Sombrero Galaxy (M104) The disk displays dark dust lanes, where many young and bright stars reside. The Hubble telescope also shows that the glowing central bulge of stars harbors nearly 2,000 globular clusters of stars, 10 times as many as orbit our Milky Way galaxy! ~ HubbleSite News Center

Copyright © 2007 Institute of Spiritual Climate LLC, All Rights Reserved.

_______________________________

you know you want to do it:
EV SSL EV SSL